Can I get service in my village?

 Can I get service in my village?

Yes, Airwire Broadband is actively expanding its services to various towns and semi-urban areas across Karnataka. While their primary operations are centered in Bengaluru, they have extended coverage to several districts, including Mysore, Gulbarga (Kalaburagi), Shimoga (Shivamogga),  Bangarpet, and Dharmasthala .​

To determine if Airwire Broadband is available in your village, you can:​

They offer a free feasibility check to assess service availability in your area.​

If Airwire isn't currently available in your village, you might consider other providers like BBTEL Broadband, which offers services in various parts of Karnataka .

Given the rapid expansion of broadband services in Karnataka, there's a good chance that high-speed internet will be accessible in your village soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I pay monthly?

How do I activate my free OTT subscription after purchase?

Is there a loyalty rewards programme?